Have Autofill options continue to work in formula bar when you add a space

• Describe Feature
    When I create a new formula somewhere (i.e. new column in table, value in chart, etc.), I’ll start typing the name of a metric (e.g. Denial Rate, for example). As I start typing Denial, I’ll get autofill options to appear below the formula bar. However, as soon as I add a space after Denial, all of the autofill options disappear. It would be nice if the autofill could interpret spaces in the names to keep displaying options.

• What is the use case?
    Anytime I am looking to autofill the name of a column that has spaces in the formula bar

• How often would this feature be used?
    All of the time

• What is the impact of this feature on your organization?
    Mostly annoyance for having to find the column name based on only the first word. Yes, we could use “_” or “-” between the words of a column name, but that doesn’t look neat and our users don’t know to do that.

Example: want to use “Specialty Name” in new column, as I search the autofill options appear (in this case, the one I want comes up quick, but most cases there are too many options)

As I keep typing, when I add the space after Specialty, autofill options disappear

1 Like