Welcome Fellow Sigmanauts
Thank you for joining the Sigma Community! We’re excited to have you here.
You have discovered the Community Introduction Thread. It’s the perfect place to introduce yourself to the Sigma Community. Most interesting to the Community are the kinds of things you’re doing with Sigma and your cloud initiatives overall. If you want to tell us about your love of old school Kung Fu movies you can share that, too.
The ingredients for a great intro are straightforward.
Start with the basics:
- Your name
- Your company
- Your title, role and department
Add a little Sigma flare:
- How long have you been a Sigma user?
- What’s your primary use for Sigma?
- What aspects of Sigma do you use most or find most valuable?
End with an (optional) personal touch:
- If you could have a marginally useful superpower, what would it be?
- Anything else about you that you’d like to share…
Once you’ve introduced yourself, stay a while. Look around. Make new friends. Contribute to the Community. We’re glad you’re here!