Statistic Viz or table

• Describe Feature- A visualization or table that would be similar to the column details such as n value, n distinct, standard deviation, mean, mode, median, percentile, count, nulls, histogram, etc. but with the ability to add it to the dashboard.

• What is the use case?-to visualize the all the statistics on a certain variable

• How often would this feature be used?-countless

• What is the impact of this feature on your organization? ability to see data in a statistical format easily without right clicking every column multiple times.

Hey @cwentz,
I’m sure you know that you can add the statistical functions available as column details as summary values, or even in a dynamic text calculation. I assume that the benefit of an embedded “column details” is more about adding several calculations quickly?

I know the I can do the text calculations but I am looking more for summary, such as a box with all values that I can add with the visualizations. Like taking the window that pops up for column details and adding it in the workbook.

1 Like

Hello @erica
I see that this is considered closed, however, I am still wanting the ability to visualize each columns details/summary in a dashboard. Do I need to put this in features wanted?

TY
Christy

Forum threads automatically close based on level of activity. Your feature request has been captured though!
Putting this request in features wanted may help get other community members input on the feature, which is always helpful as we determine priority of requests.